2019年11月27日水曜日

Sandy Shore's Jazz Weekender 2020 Personal Invite by Smooth Jazz Global by SmoothJazz.com


Hi, this is Nathan East, inviting you to join me as I host Sandy Shore’s Jazz Weekender Carmel, Feb 13-16, Valentine’s Day Weekend at the beautiful Quail Lodge & Golf Club in the Monterey Bay area. I’ll have my Band of Brothers with me featuring Stephen Ferrone, Greg Phillinganes and Michael Thompson, and we’ll be collaborating with some of the brightest stars in music… Patti Austin, Nelson Rangell, David Benoit, Avery*Sunshine and more! You’ll have a long weekend to relax and enjoy musical excursions to wineries, art galleries and a drive down the Big Sur coast. Meet me in Carmel… Book now at jazzweekender.com! Commercial Directed & Written by Sandy Shore; Voiced by Nathan East; Produced by Dave DeAndrea for SmoothJazz.com Global, 2019. https://ift.tt/2QPV9DL

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿